Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Rain or Drought

Today I am completely buried in deadlines (which is why I'm blogging, natch). Seems like it always runs as a deluge or an absolute drought! Trying to take on a new team member SS from JAA over in the UK, but not entirely sure I am comfortable with a 3rd party in the middle of the madness. We'll find out!

The same thing with work is also translating to personal. Either I have nothing going on socially, or there are more things than I can honestly get done. Know that I am skipping the glass works tour next week, and debating skipping the conference call tonight for NE Huskers. Really think I was a moron for getting on any committees over there--they are not going in a direction I am interested in at all with the Alumni Club. I just want to watch football and be happy--I don't need to impress the leaders over at the University or found any scholarships at this point in my life.

No comments: